Casper International Airport
At Casper Natrona County International Airport (C/NCIA), travelers of the sky can enjoy the convenience of major airlines like Delta, Northwest, or United with all the perks of a regional airport. With almost 80% of flights on jets, getting to your destination has never been faster or more comfortable! Whether your trip is business or pleasure, take advantage of the abundant food services or wireless Internet connection in the terminal. Parking is affordable and with a variety of car rental and taxi services, post-flight transportation is a breeze.
Fly from C/NCIA, and let any of these cities be your gateway to the rest of the world. Our destinations include:
• Salt Lake City, Utah
• Denver, Colorado
• Las Vegas, Nevada
FLIGHT SCHEDULES: For December 2013, Updated November 2013
FOOD TRANSPORTATON AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
Gift shops, restaurants, wireless Internet, and 4 car rental companies are just some of the many conveniences of NCIA.
• Gift shop
• First Street Bakery
• Sky Terrace Lounge with food services
• Banquet rooms
• Conference and meeting rooms
• Wireless Internet connection
• Wedding reception capabilities
• Avis: On-site – 307-237-2634
• Hertz: On-site – 307-265-1355
• Budget: On-site – 307-266-1122
• Enterprise: Off-site – 307-234-8122
• Casper Cab - 307-259-1080
• RC Cab – 307-235-5203
• Find a hotel at Point Travel.
• Short-term: First three hours free.
Days 1-10: $3.50 per day.
Days 11-20: $3.00 per day.
Days 21+: $2.00 per day after that.
8500 Airport Parkway
Casper WY, 82604